Frequently Asked Questions onNot everyone understands the ins and outs of
Process Service in Arizona
serving legal papers. Below are a few of the questions we are frequently asked.
- When will
Process Arizonaget started serving my papers?
- We will begin attempts on your documents within two business days of receipt when the request is received before 10 a.m. For example, when we receive your documents on Tuesday before at 9 a.m., we will have made at a minimum one attempt to serve by the end of day on Thursday. Same day service is available for an additional cost.
- How many times will you attempt to serve my papers?
- This depends on the address to which we are serving. Usually we will attempt to serve up to four times. You will be notified the exact number of attempts which were made in the summary.
- How do I make payment?
- Payment is required to be made in advance for serving documents. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, credit cards (Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover), cashiers checks, Pay Pal payments and money orders.
- Can you guarantee that you will serve my papers?
- Although we cannot always guarantee delivery, we do guarantee we will do our best to get your documents served. If we are unable to serve due to a bad address or someone refusing to open the door, we will contact you and provide you with options on how to proceed.
- How do I know when the papers have been served?
- We will contact you by phone to let you know that the papers have been served. We will also mail or email a copy of the affidavit of service to your office.